From the South:
- Take 95N/128N to exit 21 (Route 16 exit) towards Newton/Wellesley.
- At the end of the ramp, at the traffic light, make a left onto Washington Street.
- At the first traffic light, make a SOFT LEFT (about 11 o’clock) onto Walnut Street. (If you make a regular left turn, you will end up on the entrance to 128 South).
- 40 Walnut will be on the Left side.
From the North:
- Take 95S/128S to exit 21B (MA 16W) towards Wellesley.
- At the traffic light turn Right on to Washington Street (16W), turn Left onto River Street (the Sunoco gas station will be on the corner), at the next traffic light turn Left onto Walnut Street.
- 40 Walnut will be on the Right side.
From the West:
- Take Rt 9E.
- Bear off to the Right at Cedar Street towards NEWTON LOWER FALLS/NEEDHAM.
- At the top of the ramp take the first Left onto Cedar Street.
- At the next light take a Right onto Walnut Street.
- 40 Walnut will be on the right side.
From the East:
- Take Rt 9W.
- You will pass the intersection of Route 128.
- At the gas station, PATRIOT PETROLEUM, you will make a right onto the CEDAR ST ramp towards NEWTON LOWER FALLS/W. NEWTON.
- At the end of the ramp bear right onto Cedar Street.
- At the first traffic light, make a right onto Walnut Street.
- 40 Walnut Street will be on the Right side.